Powertronics PQR 2020 Calibration & repair
The PQR 2020 monitors are designed to test three phase Power Lines with a high degree of accuracy.
In this unit all measurements are referenced to a state of the art, temperature compensated voltage source. It is recommended that each unit be calibrated annually by the factory as certain components may require calibration.
Powertronics offers a flat rate repair and calibration. This procedure includes:
- Upgrading the firmware to the latest version.
- Replacing the Real Time Clock Battery (if needed).
- Upgrading the hardware to the latest revision available.
- Confirming the correct operation of the testing circuits and data storage functions.
- Verifying downloading and communications functions.
- Calibrating the Voltage and Accessory ports using NIST traceable test equipment as part of Powertronics calibration procedure.
To send in your unit for calibration and repair ship the unit to:
- 143 Raymond Road
- Unit #8
- Candia, NH, 03034
The customer provides the shipping to Powertronics, Powertronics provides the return shipping as part of the calibration service.