PQR 2020 Three Phase Voltage Disturbance Recorder
Disturbances detected on any of the four independent AC test input channels are recorded by their time, date, magnitude, and duration in FLASH RAM memory. This data is then retrieved from the analyzer through it's USB communications port. The power to operate the unit comes from any standard 110v / 220v AC outlet. Once plugged in, the PQR 2020 immediately begins testing the signals on the input connectors.
Simple to operate:
- Connect the test leads to the circuits to be tested
- Plug the power cord into a grounded outlet
- Periodically connect to a computer for reports Stores events in FLASH RAM
- Details of 32,000 Disturbances
- Stores the average reading every minute for up to 22 days on each channel
- Measures all types of disturbances
- AC Voltage
- Common Mode Noise
- Line Frequency
- High Frequency Noise
- Power Failures
- Measure AC Voltage.
- Information is stored in FLASH RAM and saved when power is removed.
The PQR D2020 package includes:
- PQR 2020 Single phase voltage disturbance recorder.
- Protective Case
- USB Communications cable
- 120V AC Power cord
- Qty 4 - High voltage test leads
- PQR Host Communications Software.