PQR D50 Power line monitor
Disturbances detected on the Hot and Neutral Lines are recorded by their time, date, magnitude, and duration in a non-volatile RAM memory. This data is then retrieved from the analyzer through its communications port. The power to operate the unit comes from any standard 110v / 220v AC outlet. Once plugged in, the PQR D50 immediately begins testing the signals on the input connectors.
Simple to operate:
- Plug the power cord into a grounded outlet
- Periodically connect to a computer for reports Stores events in non-volatile RAM
- Details of 32,000 Disturbances
- Stores the average reading every minute for up to 22 days on each channel
- Measures all types of disturbances
- AC Voltage
- Common Mode Noise
- Line Frequency
- High Frequency Noise
- Power Failures
- Record power problems detected on the Hot and Neutral line.
- Measure AC Voltage.
- Information is stored in FLASH RAM and saved when power is removed.
The PQR D50 package includes:
- PQR D50 Single phase voltage disturbance recorder.
- USB Communications cable
- 120V AC Power cord
- PQR Host Communications Software.