Probe 100+ Calibration & repair
The Probe 100+ monitors are designed to 120V Single phase Power Lines with a high degree of accuracy.
In this unit all measurements are referenced to a state of the art, temperature compensated voltage source. It is recommended that each unit be calibrated annually by the factory as certain components may require calibration.
Powertronics offers a flat rate repair and calibration. This procedure includes:
- Upgrading the firmware to the latest version.
- Upgrading the hardware to the latest revision available.
- Confirming the correct operation of the testing circuits.
- Verifying downloading and communications functions.
- Calibrating the Voltage measuring using NIST traceable test equipment as part of Powertronics calibration procedure.
To send in your unit for calibration and repair ship the unit to:
- 143 Raymond Road
- Unit #10
- Candia, NH 03034
The customer provides the shipping to Powertronics, Powertronics provides the return shipping as part of the calibration service.